Kelli Walker, certified stress management coach and panic and anxiety specialist, joins our show today! Kelli gives us awesome tips on techniques for getting over a panic attack, reshaping your outlook on anxiety, and getting informed about what anxiety really is. If you’re struggling with anxiety, worry, stress, or even panic, or if you know someone who is, check this show out now! Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our interview we go over:
- Why Kelli had panic attacks and anxiety for years (even at the age of 10)
- The turning point in her life and the moment she knew she had to solve this problem
- How she overcame panic and anxiety in her life
- What changing your perspective on anxiety can do for you
- Why you won’t die from a panic attack and why this helps with getting over them
- The importance of not fighting the stress, panic, or anxiety, but actually embracing it
- Why moving around can actually help you get rid of the anxiety
- The power of relaxing the vagus nerve
- Different relaxation techniques like hypnosis, visualization, deep breathing, etc.
- Living in the present moment—the place where anxiety can’t exist
- Resources for learning more about anxiety and getting over it