Dr. Ted Achacoso, health optimization medicine doctor, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Dr. talks about the importance of being proactive with your health and why taking care of your body as a whole instead of treating symptoms of sickness is the best approach. We cover a ton in this marathon-like episode, but the time flies by as Ted is one of the most interesting and smartest men in the world (literally), especially when it comes to biohacking and optimizing your health. If you’re wondering how to improve your energy, keep yourself from getting sick, boost your brain function, and live a happier and healthier life, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- Why Dr. Ted micro-doses with tiny amounts of a substance that can increase left and right brain communications using a very specific protocol
- Why his approach to treating patients is different than so many other doctors in the world
- The fact that we have over 4,000 metabolites in our body and what this means for our health
- What metabolomics is and how this works inside the body
- Treating the body as a whole and why looking at the complete picture and your body as being interconnected is really the key to beating and reversing sickness and disease
- How to be proactive with your health and make sure you don’t get sick
- The types of testing you should regularly get done and why most people never do many of these tests
- The backwards approach that medicine has taken in keeping people healthy over the years
- Why you should avoid eating or taking a protein supplement directly after the gym
- Food intolerances vs. food allergies and how to properly test for both
- The importance of controlling your food intolerances and the major health implications this can cause if you don’t have it under control
- What types of food you should be eating and how to eat things that are both healthy but still taste good
- Biohacking your insulin levels when you do want to have cheat meals
- Why Dr. Ted recommends doing a minor daily fast and what this does for your mitochondria and your health
- What Dr. Ted recommends for supplements and his must-have nutrition recommendations
- The importance of sleep for your health and how to improve it right away
- Why you must optimize your gut health to optimize your health
- The easiest way to get your Vitamin D levels up to par and why it’s so important to do
- The unbelievable IQ and brain computing power that Dr. Ted Achacoso possesses and why he’s among the smartest minds in the world
- What types of disease and illness can be reversed with his HOMe protocol
*Our Elite Life Nutrition supplements are finally available. Go to EliteLifeNutrition.com right now to get your hands on the best magnesium citrate in the world. Magnesium is one of the most important minerals you can consume and is critical in over 300 cellular processes. It’s also estimated that 80% of the population is deficient in this critical nutrient so it only makes sense to supplement with it. Sleep support, stress support, muscle function, energy production, and brain health have all been linked to optimum magnesium intake and with Elite Life we cut out all the additives, fillers, and junk, and leave you with only the exact amount of nutrition you need!