Nathanael Garrett Novosel, professional researcher and advisor with over 20 years of experience studying individual and group behavior, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Nate talks about his new book called The Meaning of Life: A guide to finding your life’s purpose. He discusses the truth about happiness and about our purpose in life as human beings and why so many people mess both of these things up so badly. He covers the 8 universal factors that underlie our sense of meaning and purpose and breaks down each for us to understand. If you’re wondering how to identify your life’s purpose and how to be happier during your time on Earth, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- Nate’s background studying human behavior and psychology and how his analytical mind trained him to think deeply about the meaning of life
- How his father leaving him at an early age impacted his mindset and outlook on life thereafter
- Thinking about your problems differently and getting a new perspective on life
- The fact that so many people are so unhappy in life and have no meaning or direction
- The 8 core tenets behind the meaning of life
- Growth, experience, desire, belief, emotions, ethics, support, choice
- The power of belief and hope in getting what you want
- Having more of a meaning for living aside from just existing
- The false idea that the meaning of life is to be happy
- Understanding happiness and its role towards the true meaning of your life
- The failure of our education system in America
- Learning to get a good grade as opposed to learning for your own benefit
- Having self-motivation in life and why so many are lacking in this key area in this day and age
- Being motivated for the wrong reasons and why it never lasts
- The major problems with chasing after money
- The fact humans don’t need a lot of money to be happy in life
- Taking responsibility over your life and the things that happen
- The issues facing so many younger people and why adults and parents have failed our children and our younger generation
- The responsibility that comes with having freedom in life
- Having your purpose change over time
- Respecting other people’s viewpoints and beliefs
- The problem with censorship
- The importance of the freedoms of speech
- What Nathanael does every day to have more meaning in his life
* Follow Justin on Instagram now for daily content not found anywhere else!
*Check out Justin’s new book ELITE MIND at EliteMindBook.com.
*Join our email list at EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter now!