Thom Shea, highly-decorated former Navy Seal and recipient of numerous distinguishable honors including the Silver Star, and current CEO of Adamantine Alliance, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Thom talks about his experience in being a Navy Seal and the many lessons he learned from his time in this elite military branch. He talks about the toughness that was instilled in him from an early age and the unwavering determination for success he cultivated as he grew older. Thom discusses how he developed an unbreakable attitude in life and shares the 13 lessons others can follow to do the same. From war stories to mindset mastery, this episode is action-packed and fascinating as hell. If you’re wondering how to develop the unbreakable spirit and mindset of a true American hero, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- What drew Thom Shea into wanting to become a Navy Seal at a young age
- Thom’s experience in trying to become a Navy Seal and why he didn’t make it on his first attempt
- The culture shock of it all and why the training was exponentially tougher than he thought it would be
- The odds that were stacked against Thom becoming a Navy Seal but how he was able to not give in and not quit even though everybody told him he should
- Having a single point of focus and keeping this clarity to push past any struggle you face
- How Thom attained this unbelievable ability to focus on achieving his goals
- How Thom deals with facing fears and how he’s mastered the ability to overcome them
- Why “fear is the absence of action” and why this quote depicts the true nature of beating it
- Why failure is actually good in Navy Seal training and in life
- Thom Shea’s thought process in combat situations and his one-thought-at-a-time approach to taking action
- The 13 lessons to being unbreakable
- Why honoring your word is the pillar to being successful in life
- Why taking on your biggest fears will change your life and make all the other fears easier to face later on
- Getting past your comfort zone and what this does to your psyche
- Why committing to other people is so tough for many to do but why it’s critical for your success and happiness
- Having hope and belief and the negative side each
- The importance of giving up the necessity to always having to be right
- Having a master or a mentor to help you out and put you on the fast track to success
- Playing big and beating mediocrity in life
- Why Thom Shea recommends you fail, and fail often
*I’ve got some fantastic news… We’ve just released our brand new Calcium supplement! We’re VERY excited about this as we know how essential calcium is in the body and how important it is to consume every day. Our Calcium is made with calcium carbonate, one of the most popular and effective forms of calcium on the market. Plus, we add in 25mcg (1000IU) of Vitamin D3 to improve your body’s absorption of calcium and synergistically increase its benefits. Calcium, as you know, is great for building strong bones and teeth, but what you may not know is that it’s also incredibly important for muscle function, nerve transmission, hormone balancing, and regulating your sleep, to name just a few of its many functions. It’s truly one of the most important nutrients for the body and it’s critical to get enough of it everyday! Oh, and by the way, this Calcium works great with our Magnesium Citrate and can provide a 1-2 punch to ensuring you’re at your very best when it comes to bone health, muscle function, nerve function, sleep regulation, and the myriad of other crucial processes they both regulate in the body! Got to EliteLifeNutrition.com/Calcium to order now. That’s EliteLifeNutrition.com/Calcium.
*This episode is sponsored by ButcherBox. For $20 off your first box and an order of FREE bacon, go to ButcherBox.com/eliteman and enter the coupon code “eliteman.” ButcherBox delivers healthy 100% grass-fed and grass-finished beef, free-range organic chicken, and Heritage breed pork directly to your door. The incredible quality of ButcherBox meats start with the commitment to raising animals humanely, and free of antibiotics and hormones. Each box comes with at least 8 – 11 lbs of meat which is enough for 24 individual sized meals. You can choose from 5 different box types: All Beef, Beef and chicken, Beef and pork, The mixed box, The custom box (which lets you choose your own cuts). All of their delicious meat is frozen at the peak of freshness in individual, vacuum-packed, biodegradable packaging, and is delivered right to your doorstep for free. Think of ButcherBox as your neighborhood butcher, with their quality beef, chicken, and pork delivered right to your door. I recently had the joy of getting my own ButcherBox filled with steak, chicken, pork, and ground beef cuts, and I was honestly blown away by how awesome it was. It was incredibly convenient, fresh, and most importantly really, really tasty! For the healthiest and best tasting sources of meats around, I’m going to be getting more ButcherBox meats sent to my door! For $20 off your first box and an order of FREE bacon, go to ButcherBox.com/eliteman and enter the promo code “eliteman” at checkout! Again, that’s ButcherBox.com/eliteman for FREE bacon and $20 off your first order!