Brian Ross, co-founder of the award-winning media company Conscious Content Collective® and expert in PTSD, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Brian talks about his experience of overcoming PTSD in his own life and creating a documentary film featuring experts who’ve helped many others overcome their own trauma and PTSD too. He shares the latest mental health stats, how the Shutdown has impacted this significantly, and strategies for dealing with and beating mental health and traumatic experiences in life. If you’re wondering how to overcome PTSD and mental health challenges, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- How Brian got into documentary filmmaking and why he chose to focus on mental health
- Social media and the power it has over people
- The message behind Conscious Content Collective®
- Brian’s history with PTSD and trauma in his own life
- The subliminal programming as a kid that can cause problems later on in life
- Discovering his own PTSD and what Brian did to overcome it
- Bringing awareness to mental health disorders, especially for men
- Getting into the present moment fast
- The power of the present moment and your awareness around it
- A quick exercise for centering yourself
- The impact on mental health from the Lockdowns of 2020
- The early statistics that show depression and suicide have gone way up the past few months
- The lies surrounding covid and the deaths attributed to it
- The fears and anxiousness surrounding the news and the lies around covid
- Having the freedom to choose what you want to do with your body, with your health, and with your life
- The fact that mainstream medicine has gotten things so wrong for so many years
- Surviving the shutdown and keeping your sanity and mental health
- The power of NLP
- Re-writing your programming from years ago
- Establishing a timeline of your life and looking back at old memories through a different, matured lens
- The fact that there’s always hope in life
Check out Brian on:
* Follow Justin on Instagram now for daily content not found anywhere else!
*Check out Justin’s new book ELITE MIND at EliteMindBook.com.
*Join our email list at EliteManMagazine.com/newsletter now!