Perry Marshall, best-selling author, one of the most sought-after business consultants in the world, and the creator of the Evolution 2.0 prize, joins our show in this special episode of the Elite Man Podcast! In today’s episode Perry talks about how apply the 80/20 rule into your life to work less and achieve much more. In this fantastic interview we cover everything from The Butterfly Effect, to the 80/20 rule in real-life action, to finding out what your super powers are, and how to make yourself infinitely more productive. If you’re wondering what you can do right now to work less, get more done, and put the 80/20 rule into action, check this episode out now!
*Download this episode now and subscribe to our channel to get more of these amazing interviews!
In our episode we go over:
- Why Perry Marshall is able to cross over into so many different disciplines and connect them in very practical ways
- The fact that there are patterns in life everywhere you look and what this means
- How Perry got his start in sales and his interesting background in engineering
- The 8 types of people who sell products and how to figure out what you’re type is
- Why you may be a combination of a few types and how to utilize your natural abilities here to crush it in sales and influence
- Perry’s personal sales types and what he’s naturally great at doing
- What the 80/20 rule is and why it’s found in nature and in life in just about every place you look
- The connection between the Chaos Theory and the 80/20 rule
- What fractals are and why these are so important in nature
- The Butterfly Effect and why a tiny butterfly can literally produce a massive hurricane
- What investors like Warren Buffet do that separates them from everyone else and makes them so successful
- How to figure out what your super powers are and what you are innately good at
- How this information can drastically improve your life and can help you regularly apply the 80/20 principle to your life
- The fact that most people have 4-6 super powers that they are unaware of
- Why the 80/20 rule is more about saying “No” and eliminating the noise as opposed to saying “Yes” and doing more
- Why the 80/20 principle should be applied to teaching children in school
- Why the education system is killing innovation
- A practical story of Perry’s friend using the 80/20 rule in his life which involves Vegas, bikers, guns, and gambling
- What Evolution 2.0 is all about and why Perry is offering up a 5 million dollar prize related to this work
* Also go to EliteLifeNutrition.com to get our world-class magnesium citrate right now. Make sure you sign up for our exclusive newsletter as well to get all of our special offers and discounts not seen anywhere else. Become healthier now by adding Elite Life into your routine every day!